What is Air brushing?
Airbrush makeup is a professional formula and technique that involves spraying foundation directly onto the skin with an airbrush gun.
The specially-formulated airbrush makeup is loaded into a handheld device and sprays out with the help of forced air in a fine mist onto the skin.
What are the benefits of Airbrushing?
- It’s water resistant which means it’s resistant to sweat and tears. Perfect for bridal and performances.
- It’s transfer resistant which means it won’t rub off on other people’s clothes when hugging.
- It feels light yet can be full coverage depending on how many layers you apply.
- Customisable colours for every client. You can carry a small kit, but customise to every skin tone, by carefully mixing.
- It’s a filler! The formula we use contains 60% silicone which helps to fill in lines, pores and imperfections.
- Long lasting. Guaranteed to last for 10 hours, but Bridal clients have reported sleeping in their wedding makeup (we don't recommend sleeping in make-up) and waking up the next day with it still in tact!
- Looks flawless in photos! The spray dot-pattern of the airbrush blurs the appearance of the skin, resulting in a flawless face on camera.
To find out more about our airbrushing courses, contact one of our friendly team on 0121 224 7707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org