The Central School of Make Up
Masterclass in Digital Makeup //22.11.20//
Cosmetics is going through a change as technology evolves, opening up new exciting opportunities. It's undeniable that digital makeup is future feature in the world of Beauty and there is an increase in demand for Make-Up Artists to extend their knowledge base and add to their skills.
Our Masterclass on 22nd November will give you the confidence and freedom to explore, create and test ideas. These skills will help you to add to your portfolio, test ideas on talents images for clients before projects, work on face charts and even enhance your own photographic work for touch ups.
You will work, step by step on your own project, in a live environment with your lecturer. By the time you leave, will have created your own digital image.
This is open to any all, no necessary experience required. You will need to bring with you:
- A digital pad (iPad) or a laptop with a graphics tablet
- Your Ipad or Laptop will need need apps Procreate/Photoshop
- A high res image to work (available at the school)
You will work with step by step guidance on your own project in a class environment. By the time you leave you will have created your own work.
In this live training you will learn across various topics and practical skills:
- Drawing inspiration through art
- Transferring your existing knowledge and skills to digital work
- Creating a digital mood board
- How to locate high quality images to work with
- Working with images lighting, angles, lashes and other nuances
- Working with light
- Working across all skin tones
- Advanced techniques: creating liquid effect, glosses
- Creating 2,3,4 colour eyeshadow
- Digital Lip Colours
- Digital Eye Colours
You do not need any previous experience to join this class, options to join via zoom are optional.
Images used to advertise are edited by The Central School of Makeup Tutor and originals obtained from Pinterest. Talent & Photographer unknown. Please contact us directly for credits.
If you would like to know more, please don't hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that all Masterclasses are non-refundable. If Covid-19 restrictions prevent the Masterclass from taking place on the scheduled date, all delegates will be contacted with an alternative date.